I am a freelance Director, Videographer, and Editor at Videotelephony.
● Although I enjoy all aspects of video production, I would have to say that editor/editing is my favourite role. I love taking all the elements (video, audio, graphics) and piecing them together like a puzzle; it’s really cool watching a story come to life through each stage of the production process.
● As much as I love editing I also love being on set or on location interacting with new people. Building a rapport with people before a shoot helps to make the process less stressful and more enjoyable for everyone. You’d be amazed at some of the stories people are willing to share in such a short time of knowing them!
● I am an aspiring writer and I hope to one day become a filmmaker.
● I collect buttons, pins, name tags and plenty of other useless junk; I’m a bit of a pack rat.
2. Riding my bike
3. Hanging out/Brainstorming ideas for future projects with friends
4. Diet Pepsi